Rishabh Seen plays on the sitar the original cover versions of the known bands’ tracks, combining Indian classical music and metal. One of these variations by 18-year-old musician became a cover for Animals as Leaders’ track "Tooth and Claw".
Earlier, Rishabh did covers for Meshuggah’s "Bleed", as well as for Animals as Leaders’ "Wave of Babies" and "Tempting Time". This October, the musician announced his own project Mute The Saint, a genre of which the band members defined as "Instrumental Indian Classical-Progressive Metal".
- Stoned Jesus recorded cover for Black Sabbath song
- Fan fulfilled a dream by playing with Gojira
- Ukrainian rock star Oleg Skrypka made a cover of Nokturnal Mortum’s song
- Behemoth's "Ov Fire and the Void" piano cover
- Teenager groovy performs cover of Jerry Lee Lewis "Great Balls Of Fire"
- Steve'n'Seagulls: a new cover in country style and details of debut album
- Video: Behemoth, Venom, Annihilator, Destruction, In Extremo musicians cover "Ace of Spades"
- Cover of "Hey You" from Pink Floyd tribute album
- Metallica, Pantera, Type O Negative "sing" about love in "20 Love Songs In 20 Styles"